I have made a few games for hackathons and for my university course:
- CityMayor - a city building simulation game (Processing).
- AsterRift - a VR asteroid shooter with motion controls (Unity, Oculus Rift, Leap Motion).
- Gundabad - a mouse-controlled top-down dungeon crawler RPG (Processing).
- SpellOps-4 - a 2d brawl game with wizards (Unity).
- Artillery - a 2d artillery game with blocky terrain and wind (Processing).
And here is a 3D-sculpted face made in Blender:
Incredibly, sculpting with @blender_org isn't too difficult either. My first try at a monster: pic.twitter.com/Sc9zH2W6mt— Billy Brown (@_Billy_Brown) 16 July 2017